Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need a doctor-----

This morning as Rob and I both get to work , I look across the studio and his eyes are barley open, My eyes are so heavy that I can hardly move. I ask " why is it that you are so sleepy ?"
Rob had 3 kids in his bed and found it really hard to sleep.  I on the other hand had NIGHTMARES, not the kind that you just get up ,get a drink of water and then go back to sleep.

has anyone out there had the re-occurring nightmare, like the kind you go back to sleep and its like you un-paused a DVD? this nightmare took place exactly where it left off when I woke up... I have this fear of the water when by my self that if I can not see the bottom of the water .I think that there is something in it! I fall back asleep and keep dreaming that I am on a boat  out at lake Powell and I get thrown outta the boat and all I can see is the water above me...as I am slowly sinking into the depths I can see the sunlight in the water and fell how cool the water is . and now matter how many times I woke up ( 4) my dream takes off  from the same spot it was at when I woke!

does anyone out there do dream analyzed? We need to have my dream interpreted  on the morning show...any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment