Monday, April 16, 2012

PETS----

ok folks let me start out by saying I LOVE ANIMALS!!!
just not 2 puppies that my Hubby decided to get, on top of the two we already have!~
I have named them the TERRORIST TWINS- here are some rules I FORGOT about having puppies...

if you have any shoes that are your favorite- they will be gone in about 15 min
if you have to wake up at 5 AM there will be a few presents for you in the hallway
if you thought you had a bedroom door-FORGET it it will be repeatedly rammed until you open it for them
if you liked having clean kitchen floors- DON'T
if you always wanted a carpet cleaner ( HEAVY on the  SARCASTIC) surprise- you will get one!

and if you thought you puppy days were over....MARRY AN ANIMAL HOARDER!!!
I am sure I will grow to love them as much as the others

No comments:

Post a Comment