Friday, April 20, 2012

FAT MELTING 101

 so both Rob and I are trying this new thing called BODY SCULPTING-

now for me, I think of body sculpting as a way to get all 18 OERO'S inside my belly without it looking like I swallowed a JENGA stack!

 for Rob its been as easy as no POP, SODA, DR.PEPPER, what ever you may like to call it....he stopped drinking it and has lost like 9 LBS---GRASSSSSSS ( if you know us that is our substitute word)

I stop drinking soda and all I do is crave chips and other BAD stuff!

so we go EVERY Friday to DR.POPPY's office and get an hour of ultrasound treatment done on our target areas, I have to say I was a skeptic at first , but when I came out of the office 2 inches less on my pony Keg of a belly, I thought hmmm this may work! now this is not a wrap your body in all  kinds of material and then squeeze  it ..this is PAIN free- I am a huge baby when it comes to any pain at all, I seriously just listened to my ipod the whole time!!!

Rob has lost a total of 2 and some inches and to add another person into the mix we added DEVIN DIXON from 1210 Sports Radio as well!
only time will tell what is really gonna happen but I am excited as summer quickly approaches, I WILL be swimsuit ready!

you too can try it out by giving DR.POPPY a jingle at

(435) 656-2888 say you heard it on the B- and he will give you a special discount on your first visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment