Thursday, May 3, 2012

GEORGE

this morning we were thinking ( rob and I )
 Where is our resident Roadrunner George?  he is usually around the station around 7 looking for snakes and stuff to eat.  as the day progressed, NO GEORGE!!!
 I then had to tell Robert that I had in fact seen a squished roadrunner on the way up the hill from our studio. Rob thinks it was me and I have no alibi except for the fact that I KNOW it was already gone, now we are getting all kinds of suggestions from the listeners as to what we should do... Taxidermist? STUFF him? take a picture to put on the wall? REALLLLLLY ewwwww
I on most days am ok with moving road kill if its in my way by just thumping over it with the car, but this has now been taken to a whole new level.

Now we have a local CSI investigator trying to match the paint transfer on the ROADRUNNER to my car! pshhh as if they can match it , I mean GOOD LUCK TO THE INVESTIGATOR and ROB if you read this I PLEAD the 5th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment